Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] please help!

>> I can call the guy from Germany and Holland. Because I successfully chat
with them.<<

Fun, you can call sombody near here :-)

> But I cannot call another pc in my lab. Don't know what's the problem.
Sounds like you have NAT (Network Address Translation) and you've configured
STUN.  So your sender address will be the one you have in the outside world,
Your peers cannot reach them. To check, if this is the case, go to options or
settings (or CTRL P) / NAT Settings and then uncheck what's there:

- activate address translation
- activate automatic checking
- STUN

Then call your peer in your network. You won't be able to call outside anymore
nor recieve calls.

Consider the use of a gatekeeper (http://www.gnugk.org) if you have to do this
regularily.

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany