Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Encrypted trafic ?

Hello,

Skype support was a 1st April Fool, as stated on the website.

We will never support proprietary and undocumented protocols while I'm
the project maintainer...

Encryption will come, in the future, for now, the best is to use a VPN.

If encryption is done, it will be done using standard and open
protocols, not proprietary crap :)