Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Help : no video transmitting

Hi,

believe me, you are sending video.

There are 2 possible problems :
- the Netmeeting user is firewalled and it drops packets. If audio
works, then I doubt it is the case
- you are sending large video, and Netmeeting is ignoring it because
they didn't configure it as broadband. Just send "small" (which is not
small at all btw).