[GnomeMeeting-list] H.323 on Mac OS X [was: iChatAV compatibility]

On Apr 7, 2005, at 4:42 PM, gnomemeeting-list-request gnome org wrote:

I don't know if it still exists in the form I knew it, but try
"ohphoneX".

Le jeudi 07 avril 2005 à 16:29 -0500, Franco "Sensei" a écrit :
Damien Sandras wrote:
Hi,

It won't work, iChat is using another protocol than the one supported by
GnomeMeeting.

Can you suggest me an option? Connecting mac and linux with a webcam
somehow should be possible...

Yes, as Damien suggests, ohphoneX is still much alive and is one of the projects on http://xmeeting.sourceforge.net

Both GM and xmeeting are on a path towards opal instead of openh323 - so compatibility in the future seems assured...

Alan