Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: problem with gnomemeeting

hi,
   Well I agree with Damien that you need to recompile GnomeMeeting.
   Please correct me Damien if I am wrong. I am not aware of the version
of openh323 library that comes with the FC2 in the distribution itself,
but supposing you need to compile the whole OpenH323 and PWLib
libraries, then you need to compile the GnomeMeeting too because
otherwise if the OpenH323 library and PWLib library version difference
occurs to be there then your distro GnomeMeeting package might be linked
with the distro binary of OpenH323 library and if you change something
in OPenH323 then you would not get that modification.
  So as Damien also suggested and I also suggest you to compile the
GnomeMeeting fully after compiling the OpenH323 and PWLib libraries.
Moreover if you compiling GnomeMeeting then first of all remove the
existing one with rpm -f <gm_version>.

Regards,
Ashutosh.