Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] alsa sound problem

Will Kemp wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, PUYDT Julien wrote:

Le jeu, 16/09/2004 à 21:40 +0100, Will Kemp a écrit :
i've just installed gnomemeeting v1.0.2 with the pwlib alsa plugin v1.6.5.
i'm running fedora core 1 with alsa v1.0.4 and a SiS SI7018 onboard sound
card. the alsa sound system works perfectly in general and i'm not using
any other sound servers (e.g. esound).
Full duplex issues?

i can't see how it could be - gnomemeeting works fine using the OSS module
(which of course still uses the alsa drivers) and linphone works fine
using alsa directly.

unless you can suggest a way that it could be a duplex issue?
browse archives of the list. time ago I had very similar problem. I don't remember how did I fixed it, but it was based on answer from this list. :)

I have the sam hardware as you , and problem was very similar.

regards

maHo