Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] A probable well known question

Do recent versions still work? I thought they had dropped SIP support.
I also think there is a difference between Windows Messenger and MSN
Messenger, is it the case?

I'm still learning about windows :)

Le sam 11/09/2004 à 16:51, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :
> Johnny Strom a écrit :
>
> > [...]
> >

> > I think they use some sort of SIP but it might be quite damaged in
> > terms of
> > compability with the SIP standard but I am not sure we will se this
> > later when we get some SIP support in Gnomemeeting.
>
> SIP is an extension that you can add to Messenger. One version was
> broken (4 if I good remember) but last one should be fully SIP
> compatible. For those who are interested, this is a setup to work with
> asterisk
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+phone+Windows+messenger
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com