Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] A probable well known question

Rikard Johnels wrote:
Hi 1ll..
I suspect this to be one of the top 10 questions or something,
But can GM work together with MSN Messenger?

No not now.

I cant seem to find the answer in the FAQ, and i haven't found anything usefull (so far) in the list...

Can't remember what protocalls Messenger uses, and if GM is at all compatible.
I use GM, but all my fiends use the bloody MSN thingy.. And not too many want to change to netmeeting. (as most even cant find it on Win XP)

So is it a no-go, or is there light in the long dark MS-tunnel

I think they use some sort of SIP but it might be quite damaged in terms of
compability with the SIP standard but I am not sure we will se this later when we get some SIP support in Gnomemeeting.

Cheers Johnny