Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting and openmcu problems with multiple users

Le jeudi 16 septembre 2004 à 14:29 +0200, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Suchit,
>
> > But when multiple users(>1) running gnomemeeting
> > connect to the IP 10.10.1.1 it throws error saying
> > "Remote party is busy".
> >
> > Please let me know what is going wrong here. I also
> > tried to use callto://10.1.1.1:1740 from say 10.1.1.3
> > and 10.1.1.4 clients but still get the same error.
>
> as i already pointed out NetMeeting doesn't know any port syntax in
> callto URLs AFAIR. So if you want to run OpenMCU for NetMeeting, don't
> use the listener port 1740, but the regular 1720 (which will not permit
> you to run another GnomeMeeting on that host). That way connecting to
> 10.1.1.1 will be ok. Unfortunatelly you can't bind GnomeMeeting to one
> alias IP of a host and OpenMCU to another (OpenMCU does permit binding
> IPs, GnomeMeeting doesn't), else you could just give one host 2 IPs and
> use both GM and OpenMCU on it.
Or if you are confident enough to play with some hidden setting
accessible thru gconf-editor you can change the listen port of
GnomeMeeting on the host you run OpenMCU.
But GnomeMeeting won't be available for 2 way by NetMeeting hosts as
they don't support port syntax.
The key to change is located (thru gconf-editor)
at /app/gnomemeeting/protocols/H323/ports/listen_port
There is certainly a way to change it thru a gconftool --set
some_parameters though.

> HTH.
exactly the same

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Alphonso <fabrice alphonso dyndns org>