Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting and openmcu problems with multiple users

Hi Suchit,

> But when multiple users(>1) running gnomemeeting
> connect to the IP 10.10.1.1 it throws error saying
> "Remote party is busy".
>
> Please let me know what is going wrong here. I also
> tried to use callto://10.1.1.1:1740 from say 10.1.1.3
> and 10.1.1.4 clients but still get the same error.

as i already pointed out NetMeeting doesn't know any port syntax in
callto URLs AFAIR. So if you want to run OpenMCU for NetMeeting, don't
use the listener port 1740, but the regular 1720 (which will not permit
you to run another GnomeMeeting on that host). That way connecting to
10.1.1.1 will be ok. Unfortunatelly you can't bind GnomeMeeting to one
alias IP of a host and OpenMCU to another (OpenMCU does permit binding
IPs, GnomeMeeting doesn't), else you could just give one host 2 IPs and
use both GM and OpenMCU on it.

HTH.

--
Best regards,