Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting without Quicknet

Am Sonntag, 12. September 2004 01:59 schrieb Kevin Oberman:
> Well, I think I'm getting close! I have one big problem, though. I can't
> compile main_window.cpp because the compiler (gcc 3.4) does not seem to
> like libintl.h. But I have MANY Gnome tools that include this header
> file, so I am not sure why this is failing. All other sources are now
> building and I am pretty sure that they are at least quite close to
> correct. Lots of #ifdefs and #ifndef.

[deleted]

> Any idea what is going on here? Any idea on how to fix it? I suspect
> that it's a c++ thing as they look fine to me from a C perspective.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

libintl.h seems to be plattform specific. Can you send a (bzipped) copy of
your libintl and tell which package it comes from?

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lurch gmx li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/