[GnomeMeeting-list] Make a call test with cisco Router

Hi guys,
I am a newbie in GnomeMeeting,
I have a cisco router 3640 with two voice ports. The configuration of this
router seems be ok. But I want to test it... So I download the gnomemeeting
program. Fo the Gateway I wrote the Cisco s IP number. I write a telephone
number but the cisco does not answer anything :( ( in the debug all mode )
In the status bar i get this Error:
"Abnormal call termination"

I don't configued a Gatekeeper. Because  I dont know how I can do this.
Where did I do a mistake ?

--

Volkan KUMBASAR