Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Website updated

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Damien Sandras wrote:

Le vendredi 10 septembre 2004 à 03:46 +0200, Wouter Van Hemel a écrit :

Have you tried it with GnomeMeeting? Less hickups than NetMeeting?

Logically it should be of the same quality as it is using the same stack
and the same codecs.

I was referring to NetMeeting on the other side refusing to open a connection for sending or receiving video sometimes. I'm not sure it isn't a PEBCAK problem, as some of the people I talk to with gnomemeeting, aren't really computer wizards, to put it mildly. :)

I'll try to get them to install this program, and give it a try.