Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Website updated

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Craig Southeren wrote:

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 03:02:27 +0200 (CEST)
Wouter Van Hemel <wouter-gnomemeeting fort-knox rave org> wrote:

Still, a good and interoperable client for people who use Windows would
be a good thing. Is there any free but complete VoIP+webcam client I can
tell people who use Windows to download?

I know that there are people working on GnomeMeeting for Windows, and I
personally am really looking forward to it.

Until that is available, MyPhone (from
is a good Windows-only client that supports both audio and video

Have you tried it with GnomeMeeting? Less hickups than NetMeeting?

  Wouter Van Hemel