Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting won't start

The problem is I am apperently not registered at ils.seconix.com. When I try to
list all the directory entries, I get three entries that say I am either not
registered or I am unreachable.  Another problem is that I can't get sound as a
normal user only as root.  I have been testing between two machines on the LAN
using ip addresses.  It is getting later here.  Maybe I'll have better luck
tomorrow.

Tom Corner