Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting won't start

Le mer 08/09/2004 à 17:55, tacorner chello at a écrit :
> Sorry to be so stupid.  I put the suggested IPTABLES calls on my firewall.  At
> first was able to register, but then when I tried to add a comment to my
> directory entry, I was no longer aided to register.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. What is the problem now?
PS: you are not stupid, the only question that is stupid is the one that
is not asked :)
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com