Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting won't start

Le mercredi 08 septembre 2004 à 16:42 +0200, tacorner chello at a
écrit :
> I had the usb for the webcam incorrectly configured. When I fixed that the
> crash went away and now it seems to work, but I can't get registered to
> ils.seconix.com.  I am behind a firewall and use IP masquerading, but even with
> IP translation configured, it won't register. Am I missing something?  Do I

you probably forgot to forward the ports mentionned in the FAQ.

> need a gatekeeper/proxy on my firewall machine?  It is a linux box under my
> control.  Unfortunately some of the people I want to call are using windows
> with a roadrunner cable connection.  Those machines are using IP masquerading
> also.

If they are masqueraded and not configured on their side, there is few
that can be done. GnomeMeeting from CVS might help those badly
configured to cross their firewalls though.
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org