Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting won't start

I had the usb for the webcam incorrectly configured. When I fixed that the
crash went away and now it seems to work, but I can't get registered to
ils.seconix.com.  I am behind a firewall and use IP masquerading, but even with
IP translation configured, it won't register. Am I missing something?  Do I
need a gatekeeper/proxy on my firewall machine?  It is a linux box under my
control.  Unfortunately some of the people I want to call are using windows
with a roadrunner cable connection.  Those machines are using IP masquerading
also.

Tom Corner