[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting won't start

I was just beginning to set up gnomemeeting to run with my Logitech QuickCam
Zoom and its microphone.  I must have made some kind of mistake because now it
won't come up at all.  It tries to start but nothing appears on the screen.
How can I reset it to its original state?  Where are its configuration files?

Tom Corner

|\/\/\___/\/\/| Carol Anne Corner &
\____ o o ____/ Thomas Corner tacorner chello at
     )   (     08-Sep-2004 13:34:01  Vienna,  Austria
    ( * * )   mailer: xfmail
     \___/ Web Page: www.corner.chello.at