Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 1.0.2, firewire cameras, and kernel 2.6

Yes, it is identified by Logitech USB Camera.
There is no kernel driver for it, only third party
drivers (qc-usb)

I dont know if the workaround worked. But at least it
stops gnomemeeting to crash. Also, the qcset util is
not on the path, maybe that is why GM did not do it
automagically.

At this time of the morning, I can not find any people
to test, but once I start I will write more detailed
bug reports etc. (I worked as a proffessional software
tester for almost 3 years in a research lab. in USA)

Greetings

-OB

name=signature.asc