[GnomeMeeting-list] re re netmeeting

-----------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:14:38 +0200
From: Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de>
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: netmeeting

Hi,

Thanks but that's about netmeeting 3.0. now you can only finf MSM messenger 6.0 which containt metmeeting but in this product it is (as i hnow) impossible to choice and Ils server. if that's was possible my problem will be solved, and I can explain to my daughter how configure her MSM.

try running conf.exe from the start menu.

Since the last message i have installed Netmeeting and It can work even if MSM messenger is installed. sometime I got an advertising from MSM but ...
with netmeeting i have change ils server to seconix and i can call my daughter ( i hope) if she launch netmeetinf instead of MSM
If i run conf.exe , I launch netmeeting so that does'nt answer to the problem how can i change ILS for MSM, It looks like M$ have hooked the product to keep users on M$ one more time !!

regards