Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 1.2 nearly ready!

Hello Antonello,

Thank you for your compliment. I will of course continue, but I don't
know how long. My current objectives before abandonning is to have a SIP
port and a windows port, functionnal.

I've started to work on SIP and OPAL porting, that will be hard, not
like writing a new GnomeMeeting, but not far.