Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and OpenH323 source codes

Hello,

    Thanks for the information related to the latest resources.
    This is a good site because it also gives the documentation of API
etc. I have one another query that as I am going to use GnomeMeeting and
I have downloaded the full source code for it from gnomemeeting.org, so
can I find any documentation on its API from somewhere. Because actually
I want to understand the code and want to manipulate it. I tried but
couldn't find from where to start.

And can anyone tell me if I manually want to adjust the jitter buffer
via GM then how can I because it gives the option for the Limits only
and automatically adjusts. Actually I tried to find the sort of
structure where these values go and then adjustment is made , but
couldn't. Basically my question is that if I manually assign a value to
the jitter buffer then in the GM's code how can I set it to the right
place because I am not getting where those limits are going for the
jitter buffer control which we are assigning by Audio Codec's Settings.
Thanks,
Regards,
Ashutosh