Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM mirror

Le mardi 16 novembre 2004 à 19:04 +0100, Kilian Krause a écrit :

> hey, now that's what i call a hosting connection *g*
> How much is current Inet-II requirements? 1GigE or 10GigE?
>
> I wonder how strong and how redundant the links to Inet-1 are though..
>
> We'll keep you posted as soon as we have the website data online again
> to start mirroring it. But the biggest problem is still DNS. We can't
> even have a www2.gnomemeeting.org for the DNS admins won't give us
> control over the gnomemeeting.org zonefile. Looks like we have just
> another reason to walk away to gnomemeeting.net ;)

Not sure about that, we have a free machine, with free bandwidth and no
hardware cost. I think that we shouldn't forget either that GnomeMeeting
was the result of my final year work at university and that it is not
very frequent to be permitted to distribute it as Free Software with the
student keeping the copyright.

So I want to be fair with them too.

I had news: they have a new HD, the machine is restored, reinstalled,
but there is a problem with the network card.
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org