Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM mirror

Hi Alan,

> I am willing to host a mirror of the GM site also, if that would be
> helpful for load balancing or distribution reliability / disaster
> prevention reasons (or any combination of the above).
>
> Fast Internet-II connection, GbE connected to the campus backbone.

hey, now that's what i call a hosting connection *g*
How much is current Inet-II requirements? 1GigE or 10GigE?

I wonder how strong and how redundant the links to Inet-1 are though..

We'll keep you posted as soon as we have the website data online again
to start mirroring it. But the biggest problem is still DNS. We can't
even have a www2.gnomemeeting.org for the DNS admins won't give us
control over the gnomemeeting.org zonefile. Looks like we have just
another reason to walk away to gnomemeeting.net ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian