Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Polycom vsx7000 and gnomemeeting CVS

Hi Dennis,

I had answered your private email, but here is the URL describing what
to do :
http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/h263_codec.html

Basically you need to compile OpenH323 with support for it, and then
patch GnomeMeeting.

I know somebody is doing RPMs for Fedora with H.263 support. If you are
using Fedora, then mail me and I'll give you his email.