Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Seconix/GM 1.3 Wish List

Hi geno,

Am Freitag, den 12.11.2004, 13:07 -0500 schrieb geno:
> I wish that:

yeah, it's Christmas approaching and i'd like a pony..

> i) the Seconix.com address book of registered online users would update
> more frequently;

if you can click "Find" more often than your PC or internet connection
can reload the ILS, then you should buy a better/stronger PC..

> ii) the GM personal address book provided more space for saving personal
> notes about a contact;

buy a bigger harddisk..

> iii) GM provided more flexibility in ordering and resizing the columns of
> the address book of online users; and

try buying a pointing device like a mouse..

> iv) GM provided an easy way to save the contents of the text-chat box
> (perhaps with the other contact information).

ok, first REAL issue that we might want to address.. however copy&paste
into your favourite editor should do for a quick fix..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian