Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and IBM Sametime

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 12:41 +0100, Frank Fiene wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I want to connect gnomemeeting to our Enterprise IM System called IBM
> Sametime. For this reason i've configured H.323 on the Sametime
> Server and LDAP.
>
> I can browse the LDAP Directory but no URL is provided and i don't
> know how to call a person in the Sametime System.
>
> Can someone help me?

Frank,

I have no specific advice, but I read the documentation for sametime
here and I remember something about publishing sametime conferences as
h323 or somesuch.

I guess I am saying: RTFM.  I think the answer is there.

(We have sametime here,but I never got around to trying to make this
work)

Oh, BTW: if all you want is sametime for IM, the gaim meanwhile plugin
works GREAT.  But you probably already knew that! :)