Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and IBM Sametime

Hi,

I wonder if it wouldn't be a question for IBM. I have never heard of
Sametime.

GnomeMeeting 1.2 has better LDAP suppport, and you can configure it so
that any attribute can be used as URL. So if you register to a
gatekeeper using your email address, you can configure the LDAP browser
to use the email of the contact as calling address.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org