[GnomeMeeting-list] GM setting for gnugk

Dear list,

I have got a small network at home.  My global IP is given to
the router, while one of Linux boxes is set up as the DMZ
machine.  This DMZ box can make an access to other PCs
in the Internet via GM, both video and audio streams.
No problem.

Now, I am planning to run gnugk on this DMZ box, and that
other PCs with local IPs will be connected to the Internet
via that gnugk server.
On the server, I run SuSE9.1/i386, and gnugk will be started
by a stock shell script.  All I did was to  modify /etc/gnugk.ini.
I guess gnugk is running.  There is no firewall.
On a client with local IP, I tried to make H323 settings.

My questions are: how should I fill in these blanks for
Gatekeeper settings?  When I point the blank with mouse, some
explanations appear, but they still seem to be vague to me.
Is there any good document for this?

Thanks for your attention.
yoriaki fujimori