Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Is anyone available to do a confrence test?

Hi,
 call h323.voxgratia.org

 there are several options.
 From memory, they are::

 1) leave a message, and then listen to this message played back to you.
 2) listen to your ip address (in english)
 3) leave a message for Craig Southeren.
 4) cannot remember what this one is.

It is a very good test of your system to try this first.

If it does not, it can be helpful doing a live test with someone.
They can run a log of the call, and work out what part of your
comms are failing.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.                           This PC runs pine on linux for email
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.                     If you find a virus apparently from me, it has