Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting conected to netmeetig with audio and chat: Is It possible?

	Yes, It did! Worked very well !

The test was making a connection between a building located in Rio de Janeiro's downtown and another building, at about 10 miles distant, over an Internet broadband link (2 Mb), inside IME (Military Engineer Institute), where I work. IME (www.ime.eb.br) is similar an University,

I'm very happy with this, because was proved that Linux and GnomeMeeting in one side, can make a connection, with good audio and video, with an other machine running Windows/Netmeeting.

	Congratulations for you, for the GnomeMeeting development,

	And thanks for the attention.

My research is only in the beginning. I want to build a videoconferencing system inside IME, using free software (Gnomemeeting) for management purpose.

	Best regards,

	Paulo Meira
(Sorry my English, if I made a mistake. I'm a English student and I'm trying to do the best)