Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting conected to netmeetig with audio and chat: Is It possible?

Hi Paolo,

Am Fr, den 14.05.2004 schrieb Paulo Meira um 15:55:
> 	I'm trying to conect gnomemeeting with netmeeting. I had only video,
> without audio and chat. Is it normal?

short answer: yes.

long answer #1: install ms-gsm from gnomemeeting.org and you can also
have audio.
long answer #2: text chat does work only for GM-GM connections.
NetMeeting uses another protocol for it.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian