[GnomeMeeting-list] GUI freezes 10 secs after GM start

> How can you hide and show the window and the prefs if the GUI is frozen?
> I don't understand...

Hello,
sorry for the delay of this response. It's just that I couldn't see the problem anymore so I tried to get it back for some time.
But it seems to work now, so... fine. :-)
Anyway, what i meant was that it doesn't matter what I did during the time between GM start and the 10 sec timeout, whether I did absolutely nothing or if I went through the menus. That is, before the lockup.

Hakon