Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] my internet connection gets slowed down

I tried with kernel 2.4.22 and it worked great but then I tried again with my
2.6.5 and also with my 2.6.1 on my laptop and it broke my ping and internet
connection again i don't know why.
> either your ISP sucks, or you're running far too much P2P sharing.
my ISP is great I get 2048kbps on download and 512 on upload and I don't do
filesharing on p2p
> Try
> to decrease bandwidth consumption and get the latency below 100 for your
> empty line (and below 400ms for a busy line)
how can I do that?

thanx in advance