Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] option sound unavailable in control panel from GM

Le mer, 12/05/2004 à 02:30 -0400, JOSE PATRICIO APABLAZA a écrit :

> >> mmmmm I am not safe sure, but i try again the next day, or now, if
> >> some of you wants to talk in spanish  or help me to practice my
> >> english :-)
> >>

> > ;-)
>
> He men, the controls is available , but  I do not hear.... :-(
> I have OSS device sound in the configuration of GM, and the Linux detects
> a Ensoniq model 5880 PCI with module es 1371 and it work good with xmms
> 1.2.10.

It should also work with OSS. Make sure your mic is set to "record" in
the oss mixer, and that the recording level is appropriate.

Please use the GnomeMeeting Assistant to see if your sound config works
or not.

> I saw the FAQ and i read that is better the ALSA, and i saw the site of
> alsa-project, but i don´t know what version of alsa i need. ¿?
> Any idea?

The last one is ok.