Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] option sound unavailable in control panel from GM

> Le sam, 08/05/2004 à 16:30 -0400, JOSE PATRICIO APABLAZA a écrit :
>> Hola a todos.
>>
>> You know because not could to do  available the panel of sound
>> (speakers and mic)....
>> I configure with OSS and device of input and output in /dev/dsp. In
>> this moment i probe my mic and speaker  and I listen to me, but i
>> don´t have available the sound control in the panel.... :-( I listen
>> mp3 with xmms 1.2.10 and i have rh 9.0.
>
> The controls are only available during communications.

mmmmm I am not safe sure, but i try again the next day, or now, if some of
you wants to talk in spanish  or help me to practice my english :-)

>> In other item, i need the static IP in the PC.
>

> I don't know what you mean...

I prove in ADSL and LAN with DHCP and the PC that recive the call, becomes
disconnected and changes of IP to the 15 seconds