[GnomeMeeting-list] Recording VTC contents

Hi, Everybody!

    Sorry to butt in, but had a question along the lines of one asked a couple of weeks ago.

    I own an IT company, and I'm working on a project for the local court system.  One of the trends in the judicial system is using VTCs for arraignments and short court appearances where prisoner transport costs, risks, and manpower requirements are hardly justified by a 5-minutes session in court.
    Dayton, OH uses a commercial product for this system, but I would like to offer this service using GnomeMeeting...if I can figure out how to record these sessions.  Ideally, some form of digital recording (then the file could be digitally signed at some point, if or when they decide to implement this for electronic legal documents), but even just being able to pipe the output to a VCR would be a good start.
    (The extra benefit of being able to do VTCs from there desktops is not lost--judges and lawyers would almost go for it just based on that!)

    If anyone has any ideas along these lines (particularly code changes, equipment, or plugins-type software that would do the trick), I would be very grateful...and a more permanent support arrangement can be worked out easily.

"Never confuse movement with action."
        --Hemingway