Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] abnormal call termination

On Saturday 08 May 2004 16:44, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hello,

Moin,

> I will ask my question again :
> > On Friday 07 May 2004 23:43, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > > because your NAT is misconfigured. Make sure IP translation is enabled
> > > in the preferences.

oh sorry, I did not saw your question.

> So it IP Translation enabled in the preferences of GnomeMeeting?

No, I was not. I enabled it now, with success.

Thanks so much and apologize my unthoughtfulness.

A first test succeeds, but I want check more setups.

Thanks again
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael renner gmx de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |