Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Interoperability with messenging system

Le mardi 4 Mai 2004 15:11, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Our plans are to provide the required tools to be able to do it, but not
> to modify/enhance current messenging systems ourselves.

Dear Damien and all,

Kopete roadmap mentions running GnomeMeeting from the MSN plug-in:
http://kopete.kde.org/index.php?page=roadmap

Also, I found a Gaim fork with linphone Cam support:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gaim-vv

It might be worth contacting Kopete and Gaim projects, just in case a
collaboration would be possible.

Out of information, I found that Linphone was based on SIP libraries, which
are part of Debian unstable. Could these libraries be used to bring fast
support of SIP into GnomeMeeting?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel