[GnomeMeeting-list] Interoperability with messenging system

Dear all,

First of all, thank you for working on GnomeMeetingr.

Yesterday, I was able to chat from France with someone in Austria with
incredible good sound quality. I was also quite amased by the ability to
connect to the lastest Ms Messenger / Ms NetMeeting (a friend running Windoze
XP) without additional sound codec.

Now, here is my question:

To be able to discuss with this friend (running Windoze), I need to launch
Kopete / Gaim, connect to the MS Messaging system, check his availibility,
ask his IP address and finally contact him using Gnomemeeting.

Of course, I can also ask for registration on ILS, but it takes a lot of time.
And many people will simply not accept, especially in business.

Are you aware of a messaging systems under GNU/Linux being able to lanch
GnomeMeeting? It seems possible as GnomeMeeting can be invocated with the
command line.

If not, are there plans to integrate GnomeMeeting with messenging systems?

Best regards,
Jean-Michel