Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with 1.0

On Saturday 27 March 2004 22.18, Damien Sandras wrote:

> Is video transmission enabled in the preferences? Having local video
> displayed doesn't mean that transmission is enabled.
Yes it is. Both sending and receiving

> Also, wouldn't you be transmitting "Large"? Some versions of NM have
> problems with that.
It used to work with 0.98.
And the picture when set to "small" is way to narrow.
I have to move the cam back almost a full meter to fit anything more then just
my face, into the picture (its a Logitech)

> As for the sound, it is simply a setting to tweak with the ALSA mixer.

> you are not going through it as long as you stay on the LAN.

I know. But i was referring to sending receiving "anything" outside my LAN.
But if i get video out from the GM box i can try agains friends Netmeetings.
(Most friends i have are still stuck in the MS-era...)
- --

Rikard Johnels          email   : rikjoh norweb se
                        Web     :
                        Mob     : +46 (0)735 05 51 01

< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78  46 1C EE 56 >
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)