Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with 1.0

> However:
> I try to connect to at Netmeeting (no cam on that one) on my local LAN:
> Test 1. Webcam on GM, no cam on Netmeeting (i only have one)
>
> 1. The local video (calling machine) hangs for a long while, but then starts.
> 2. No video is transmitted, Only sound.
> 	Although sound on the Netmeeting is received VERY low...

Is video transmission enabled in the preferences? Having local video
displayed doesn't mean that transmission is enabled.

Also, wouldn't you be transmitting "Large"? Some versions of NM have
problems with that.

As for the sound, it is simply a setting to tweak with the ALSA mixer.

> Same thing regardless if i call to GM or call from GM.
>
> Test 2
> Cam on Netmeeting. No cam on GM
> All seem to be working.
> I get both video and audio to the GM, and audio to the Netmeeting

ok no problem here.

> I cant tell if i get out through my NAT firewall.. Haven't been able to test
> it that way.

you are not going through it as long as you stay on the LAN.

(o-
//\
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org