Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio Quality / Echo

Hello Grahame,

It seems more to be a driver problem or the result of a bad quality POTS
or headset connected into the Quicknet card.

Have you tried lowering the input volume level in the Audio part of the
Control Panel accessible from the View menu? That could help. I have had
the best results with that volume set to 70% approx. and Echo
Cancellation set to Low.