[GnomeMeeting-list] Help with xdap in gnomemeeting

Dear all ,
      Need urgent help , I am connecting through gnomemeeting to an ILS (windows based ) . I am not shown in the list after connecting , no users were able to see me even though I am able to chat with them . I have read in the docs that I need to use something called xdap . I have no clue how to use that . Kindly help me in configuring my gnomemeeting in such a way that my name is seen in the listing through xdap.

awaiting reply ,

Thanks in advance ,

rgds
surya