[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Re: gnomemeeting 1.0 on SUSE 9.0

thank you for your hint. now i can start gnomemeeting and i had success
to call two people on ils.seconix.com. my problem is now, that i cannot
see nore hear them, but they saw and heared me.

i have "enable video transmission".

in the faq i found that the reason for this problem is a misconfiguered
NAT/PAT gateway. but I have no router and i turned off my firewall.

has anybody a hint, how i can solve my problem?