[GnomeMeeting-list] ipv6 problem

hello Damien Sandras,

I want use gnomemeeting in Ipv6. I download some RPM files from
www.gnomemeeting.org, and install them in redhat 9.0. But I meet a problem.

For example, two hosts, A and B, are in one LAN. I configure the IPv6 address
in
both hosts:
A---3ffe:3211::1
B---3ffe:3211::2
Then, in hostA, I open the gnomemeeting, and input the address like this:
h323:[3ffe:3211::2] in the gnomemeeting panel.Then from host B, I can find a
message.
But in the message, I see the host A's link-local address, not the
address of "3ffe:3211::1". When I receive the call in the host B, I can't
see
the video coming from host A. And the call will be terminated in one
minute. If I use IPv4, there is no problem.
I capture some packets between them while they can communicate. I can see the

address of two parts, one is A' link-local address, another is B's address of

3ffe:3211::2.
I have another problem. I want to use ipv6-capable gnomemeeting in
redhat8.0.
When I install gnomemeeting of ver1.0.1, it needs glibc of higher version.
So,
i must update my glibc. I want to know if I can update gnomemeeting to support

IPv6 without updating glibc.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

sunxh

--http://www.eyou.com
--稳定可靠的电子信箱  语音邮件  移动书签  日历服务  网络存储...亿邮未尽

--http://vip.eyou.com
--快快登录亿邮VIP信箱  注册您中意的用户名