Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] multi-camera

Hi Damien,
    Do you mean that I should write a new plugin and replace the one in gnomemeeting 1.0?
    Could I just add an new variable for a new video input?
    Thanks a lot!

Regards,
wah

Damien Sandras <damien sandras it-optics com> wrote:

Hello,

Using several cameras at the same time is currently not possible, but
that is something you can develop more or less easily by coding a new
plugin.

Le mar, 09/03/2004 ? 14:58 +0800, yumi maiko a écrit :

> Hello,
> It seems that the new version of gnomemeeting uses
> plugin for video and audio. I wonder that is it
> possible to use several cameras simultaneously in a
> single PC? It is rather a good feature for me.If it is
> possible,could anyone tell me how to do? Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> yumi

_ Damien Sandras
(o-
//\ It-Optics s.a.
v_/_ GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2004: http://www.fosdem.org
H.323 phone: callto:ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com