[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems of using ssh in gnomemeeting

Hi all,
    I am improving an security feature for
gnomemeeting which makes use of ssh. When one side
wants to make connection, it has to input the password
first, and the traffics between two hosts would be
encrypted.
I add an system tray icon on the interface and when
clicked, it calls relative functions. However, it
always needs to enter password in the command
terminal. Do anyone know how to include all the
neccessary commands including password so that it can
work silently?I don't want the user to enter password
in the command terminal. Attached are the three
programs I write. I will put them into gnomemeeting's
source code later. Please feel free to have a look.
Thanks alot!

Regards,
aymui

必殺技、飲歌、小星星...