Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Hang !!!

Hello,

Le ven 05/03/2004 à 01:13, Filipe Veloza a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've just grabbed and installed 1.0 on a RedHat 9.0 from the
> gnomemeeting site with RPM's.
>
> The instalation went great but now when I try to start it always hang's
>
> I've tryied "-d=6" nothing disabling sound and splash and still nothing,
> yet when I change restriction to de video devices it starts and says no
> video devices.

I just understood your mail (some coffee helps when you are tired ;)
Your problem is that GnomeMeeting hangs when detecting the video devices
except if you change the permissions, in this case it detects no devices
but starts.

We'll start by simple questions :
- does it work as root?
- what is your webcam model and webcam driver?
- what happens if you keep the permissions like when it hangs, but
unplug the camera?

> Any ideias ?
>
> Thanks
(o-